Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Psalm 6:6-10



First post...nothing more than a very encouraging passage from the bible...

"I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping. My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my foes. Depart from me, all you workers of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer. All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled; they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment."

This passage is extremely encouraging when we find ourselves in times of doubt, worry and frustration. When we have evil thoughts and the enemy is trying to control either our sleep or our daily walk...there is truly no room to dwell on these thoughts when we have Jesus and when we have faith that the Lord truly is listening and taking care of our every need.

I am going to try and update this ole' blog once a week at the least. Jesus loves you!


VAYA CON DIOS
russ

1 comment:

  1. this passage and post is straight legit. the picture is seriously a prophetic image of where each of us should be in trusting God daily, regardless of circumstances. You should consider doing a version of this picture in a painting or something. love you

    ReplyDelete